Hey innovative, ambitious, passionate, entrepreneur! It’s 2018, and if you’re feeling how I’m feeling… you’re getting a huge rush at the moment. It’s 2018… the year of mastery and completion. What a time to be an entrepreneur! All of us are executing visions and releasing offerings into the world to make it a much better place. We are idea magnets. We are visionaries. We see the BIG picture. We surround ourselves with people who are doing it big… and sometimes, we need to introspect. Sometimes… we need to read this right here:
- Master Your Self. Without self mastery (which is ongoing, btw)… your business is at the mercy of the motions. When you manage to master your Self, you have the ability to continue up-leveling without interruption. You have a level of self awareness that is “unfuckwithable” and this carries over to all of your endeavors. Master your Self… Master your business. True story. (Want to navigate 2018 Mastering The Self? Click here)
- Lead with authenticity. No, really… lead with actual authenticity. Be so in tune with the core of you that you naturally lead with it. People don’t want to see copy and pasted leaders. They want to see you for who you are. That’s what attracts them. That’s where your magic is. Don’t hide it with what you are being SOLD that sells. (yeah, read that again). Your authenticity matters… it makes a difference.
- Re-evaluate what matters. 2017 shifted us BIG TIME. Your priorities may very well have shifted. What matters most to you? How do you define your own success? How many of these answers are actually yours and not what you’ve been told or what you have seen in others? How many of these answers can stand the test of time and societal changes? Set the tone with the answer that comes from the depths of your Sacred Self… and then make the necessary changes to your routines and offerings.
- Re-visit your lessons. When Saturn transitioned into Capricorn at the end of December we had a final go into the lessons it has been teaching us over the past 2 years or so. Did you copy that? Is it clear? Revisit this and act accordingly. I know that my lessons were LOUD AND CLEAR. I had to revamp EVERYTHING in my business in order to assure that I’m implementing what’s necessary for my growth and up-leveling. That’s what this is all about… continuous evolution.
- Remember your impact. What are you doing for the collective? What is this really about. If tomorrow we were stripped of all currency… what is the one thing you wouldn’t stop doing. This is an important question to ask yourself. This matters. If you can genuinely say that you wouldn’t be doing something for someone unless you’re getting paid… then it’s time to re-evaluate what it is that you’re doing. Last year, I stopped offering a couple of services that I KNEW were not heart centered. I understand that I charge because that’s the exchange of energy that is NEEDED in the world we live in… otherwise, every single thing that I do right now I would have no problem doing it free of charge if I could. Why? Because the IMPACT that it has in the lives of those who receive it is worth far more than anything I could think of. Measure your impact!
- Stay in your lane. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made is to stay in my lane. I don’t look at what other people are doing or launching unless it’s something I’m looking for and need for myself. Plain and simple. Staying in your lane is also staying in your energy. NOTHING feels more amazing than taking action on an idea that came to you PURELY and DIVINELY. Are there other people doing something similar? I don’t know. I wouldn’t doubt it… but I also wouldn’t know or care. At the end of the day, I’m convinced that what I am offering the world was divinely guided and therefore divinely supported. No better feeling than THAT right there. It immediately takes you off the hamster wheel and into divine creativity.
- Your business is not your purpose. Some of you are going to get mad but truth isn’t always pretty. Your BUSINESS is a TOOL that you use to carry out your purpose. It is ONE of the ways that you can carry out your purpose. So please stop equating it to your sole purpose and prioritizing it as such. Your purpose belongs to your SOUL… to your SPIRIT…. to your LIFE. This means that EVERYTHING you do outside of your business should be in alignment with your purpose. If you’re only using your business to carry out your purpose… take a deeper look. Which brings me to the next point…
- Do not neglect your purpose outside of your business. Um, guilty! Your kids? Your marriage/relationship? Your contribution to society? Your daily conversations with the people you love? Your family? Your SELF? Yeah… all tied to your purpose. There is no use in gaining the world and losing your soul so to speak. Having the admiration of the entire Facebook community but not that of those loved ones under your roof isn’t going to help you at a core level. Up-leveling and shifting up in your own evolution, and that of your business, requires you to show up in ALL areas of your life. Neglecting one for the other negates the entire purpose. Just…. sayin’.
- Refill to pour out. Invest what you can in your SELF. If you’re out there serving your clients… you need to make sure that you are constantly clearing and re-filling. The burn out is REAL. So invest monetarily in the coaches and mentorships. Invest your TIME into connecting with Self routinely and personal growth. Grow yourself spiritually so that you are an open channel to those you serve. Even if you own a meal prep business and you feel it has nothing to do with anyone else’s personal life…. your energy goes into what you DO…. so serve up GOOD energy by investing in your own and assuring that it is clear and supercharged.
- Remember joy and gratitude. Seek to make time to laugh. Seek to spend time in gratitude. Seek to always feel blessed for what you have and to not focus on that which you don’t have. Nothing attracts more magic than being joyful and grateful for the magic you see in front of you.
Here’s to 2018 mastery. Here’s to up-leveling and uphill shifts. Here’s to serving and impacting the collective in ways that leave US in awe. Here’s to authentic, transparent, divine and soulful entrepreneurship.