Life is friggin’ beautiful. It really is. In a society where we’re constantly on the go, we love instant gratification, we’re consistently connected to devices, are exposed to all the ugly that’s out there, and are reaching for the next thing…. finding the beauty in life can be down right difficult. What if it’s not about finding the beauty, though? What if it’s really all about making the beauty. Finding all of the things that you find beautiful and making that your life. My motto, and what I have decided to live by, is the quote by Elise De Wolfe:
“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful & that will be my life.”
What does it mean to make your life beautiful? It means:
- To tap into the beauty that already exists.
- To embody the infinite beauty within you and inspire everyone in your presence to do the same.
- To know yourself and nurture it with what you need for growth.
- To cultivate with beauty, purity, and peace.
- To slow down and really savor the beauty that you are foraging and creating.
- To flow with what your body, mind, and soul naturally flows with for the least resistance.
- To be grateful.
- To be graceful.
- To be you.
Life has its ups and its downs. Please don’t believe for a second that I want you to be oblivious and blind to the important matters that aren’t so beautiful in the surface. Not everything is beautiful, but you can certainly find the beauty in many things. Need proof?
Anne Frank, while being persecuted amidst one of the biggest acts of genocide wrote:
“I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.”
What beauty could she possibly be talking about? THAT is making a beautiful life, under circumstances that we can’t even imagine, and making a great impactful legacy from it. What’s your excuse?